Our 10 years of fundraising experience has involved all aspects of development
from running successful fairs, raffle sales, multi-million dollar capital
campaigns and managing special events with hundreds of participants and scores
of service providers.
To provide effective service, we must be provided with as much background
material as is available and ensure that we have an accurate assessment of the
overall scope of the project.
For capital campaigns, a feasibility study is required to ensure the depth
of community support.
That normally entails the client securing 40
appointments in an 8-1 0
day basis that would
measure confidentially the depth of support for the project from the prospective
Letter of Engagement
Depending on the level of support required a one week retainer would
accompany the letter of engagement.
Major capital campaign schedule
A major capital campaign would normally require:
• Two week feasibility study to interview 40-50 potential leadership donors
• One week set to identify your SWOT: Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities,
Threats, review business plans, secure presentation materials and brief
volunteers on the romance of fund raising
• After the necessary recommendations had been implemented, this would be
followed approximately a month latter by one week of strategy implementation
• One half day to full day every 2 weeks during the height of the campaign.
• Debriefing at the end would entail a week with the board and the fundraising
participants to ensure significant feedback.
• We normally envision our services being required for 8 weeks over a 2 year
Customization of services and assistance by volunteers/staff can reduce the time
Our 17 years of experience in education ensures that our presentations to your
board members and potential donors are clear, concise and comprehensive.
We offer advancement seminars on:
• establishing and maintaining an effective board of directors
• the romance of fund-raising
• donor recruitment and maintenance.
At the end of each scheduled visit, we would provide a written progress
report and measurable benchmarks to achieve future success.
Our fees for the above services are $1200 per day plus expenses incurred. Our
fee per half day is $600. Our minimum rate is a half day.
We do not advocate hiring a consultant on the basis of a percentage of funds
raised. We feel that this is unprofessional and would exclude a large segment of
the giving community from full participation.
Your concern is our concern, if something is bothering you, call and we will
help resolve it.